My refreshing Raspberry Rosé Frozen Bellini is the perfect drink to serve at all your Valentine’s occasions! CHEERS🍸🍾
• 2 cups Frozen Peaches
• 2 cups Frozen raspberries
• 1 cup Sugar
• 1 cup Mango Nectar
• 1 cup Vodka
• 1 bottle Rosé Prosecco
• 1/2 cup Simple Syrup
• 3 cups Ice
1. In a medium pot, add the frozen peaches, raspberries and sugar. Bring to a boil then simmer on low for 15-20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. In a blender, Add the peach and raspberry mixture, mango nectar, vodka, simple syrup and ice. Blend until fully combined. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.
3. Top with Prosecco before serving.
4. Garnish with fresh raspberries or rose petals.