Pistachio Matcha Energy Balls
These delicious matcha energy balls will give you the pick me up you need to power through your day. Packed with nutrients and fiber, they're the perfect snack to keep you feeling satisfied for longer.
Yield: 20 1-inch sized energy balls
· ¼ Cup Pistachios, Raw and Unsalted
· 1 Cup Roasted and Unsalted Almonds
· 8 Dates, Pitted
· 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
· 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
· 1 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
· 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
· 4 Tablespoon Honey
· 2 Teaspoons Matcha Powder
· 1/8 Teaspoons Himalayan Sea Salt (Optional)
· 3-4 Tablespoons Water
1. In the bowl of a food processor, combine all of the ingredients. Adding the water 1 tablespoon at a time. Pulse on high until everything is
2. Remove blade attachment and scoop into 1 tablespoon sized ball.
· Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.