Three Ingredient Candied Bacon
· ¾ cup light brown sugar
· 3 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
· ½ Pound Center Cut Bacon- (preferably thick-sliced)
· Silicon pastry brush
· Sheet Pan
· Foil or Parchment Paper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line a sheet pan with foil and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar and Dijon mustard until combined.
4. Place bacon slices on the foil, leaving a little room between each slice.
5. Using a pastry brush, brush both sides of the bacon with the brown sugar Dijon mixture. Be generous!
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until bacon is lightly brown and caramelized.
7. While bacon is still hot, use tongs to transfer bacon to a sheet pan lined with clean foil or parchment paper. Set aside to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes. The bacon will get crispier as it begins to cool.
· These are great to make ahead for brunch!
· Add a slice of candied bacon into your Bloody Mary for extra special touch!
· Chop up any leftover candied bacon and add it to your salad for a sweet and salty added crunch!